HomeDaphnenicole.comLyndacade.comPhoto Gallery

Monday, August 6, 2012

My Weekend Finds!

My friend Lynda and I went to an estate sale and to a few antique stores in the area Saturday. Here are a few of my finds!
I found these vintage's brooches at 2 different antique stores and they were priced right. Can't wait to get more pures ready so I can use them.
I've been wanting one of these silver pieces and this one was marked half off. The orginal price $24.00 so I got it for haf of that!
I found this vintage luggage at the estate sale.
I love old scales, this was another buy from the estate sale!
These sweet cups and and saucers were bought at the estate sale too. Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!

12 comments:

www.MaisonStGermain.com said...

Oooh love everything you bought! Great score:)
-Debra xxx
Capers of the vintage vixens

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Love the bling! I did not do any sale hopping this weekend - again as it has just been to hot.
Have a great week.

Rhonda said...

The vintage jewelry is so pretty. I didn' find much jewelry this weekend! :(
I would dearly love to go junking with you - we would have such fun.
Would you send me an email and let me know about your purses - wholesale. I would love to have a few in our booth, but not sure if I can do it just yet. E mail me at bluecreekhome@gmail.com.
Rhonda

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

Great finds, but I have a weakness for vintage jewelry, so those are my favorites! I am now following you! Penny

Unknown said...

How cuuute!!! I love your finds!!! Especially the scale! :D

Hugs,

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Love those brooches, Daphne! I look for them when I'm out but don't find them as easily. Usually I'll see necklaces and earrings!

Olivia said...

Love your darling finds! I simply fall in love with your site and purses every single time I visit!!! Love, love, love your work!!!
xo
Olivia

Olivia said...

Love your darling finds! I simply fall in love with your site and purses every single time I visit!!! Love, love, love your work!!!
xo
Olivia

Unknown said...

Great finds Daphne, I just thought I would stop by and say Hey and how have you been? Thinkin' of you, Hugs Marilou

cheap prom dresses said...

Nice post keep it up. i give you some comments When it will end and how they will settle it down is still a big question we have. Let's just see the movement in months.cheap prom dresses

Play Bazaar city said...

satta Matka

satta Matka By following the advice in this article, you will find that you can bulk up your muscles effectively.

Play Bazaar said...

play bazaar

play bazaar You most likely pay someone who focuses on your numbers for medical reasons but you should not weight yourself about them.